Mac Podcasters Get Legendary Sound With Apogee
Podcast: Play in new window
| Download (43.5MB)
On today’s show:
- We take a look at Apogee Electronics and why their audio interface has quickly become the gold standard for Mac users, professional sound engineers, and recording artists around the globe.
- Crush the rumor that recording a podcast in a computer environment is risky, unstable, or produces poor sound quality. On the contrary, most professional studios with multi-million dollar budgets record audio on computers. If they can do it… so can you!
- For small shows with 2 people or less, I recommend trying out the Apogee Duet. The Duet is incredibly easy to use, integrates seamlessly with Garage Band, and is guaranteed to produce professional sound! Oh yeah, and it travels well too!
- Going big? Try the Apogee Ensemble. Perfect for studios with multiple hosts, phone lines, skype, and streaming internet environments!
- I share with you some key tips for bullet proofing your studio and preventing those untimely disasters.
- I also explain why your podcasting success depends on a process that is easy AND duplicatable. Let’s face it, most shows fail before they reach their 10th episode! Don’t let that happen to you!
- Post your comments below!
- Follow Art of Podcasting on Twitter and find us on Facebook!
Buy Your Gear Today!
Check out these awesome resources for Apogee