On Today’s show:
- We focus on iTunes and getting that “featured” listing in the new and notable section. I have done this three times so far and I share with you my recipe for success.
- I get a very nice email from a very talented friend of the show, Jay Walsh. Jay is the producer extraordinaire of CampGroundPirateRadio.com and man behind the website ProPodder.com. In this episode, I share with you Jay’s email and his critiques of my show. Thank you Jay for listening and also taking the time to write! And, if you haven’t already, make sure you visit Jay’s website at ProPodder.com. In my opinion, Jay’s articles on podcasting are some of the best you will find
- Next, we tackle the 1000 pound Gorilla, iTunes. Learn how to format your Feedburner Feed, which colors work best for cover art, and how to write web copy for your podcast description that’s guaranteed to get more subscribers!
- I also touch upon the best ways to split test your podcast performance in iTunes. These tactics I have not seen anywhere!
- Lastly, discover why your friends and family play a critical role in your first podcast launch.
Challenge yourself to take your business and brand to the next level! Learn how to write great web copy and watch your business skyrocket. Buy these books today!
Post your comments below!
P.S. Follow the show @artofpodcasting